Δευτέρα 29 Απριλίου 2013

it is as if i have been reaching a point in the vaulted sky and you appeared suddenly into my bare feet, asking waiting, quietly patiently, with a gentle  way leaving no scars, no tears, no pain..it was an unmisted you truthful in all ways and matters. well i recall i had you in my life for so long, though i just recognized the you in all this picture... it was really you , touching me so carefully, so wisely and yet so childish... u had a story, u were writing the story , our story as time passed , and yet u knew the ending you were always afraid you would really lose me, and now i think of how fool this idea of yours was.. u were certain and focused and charming..oh av missed so much of you, av missed all the glance of love , i was in shades, shades blocking the way, the farytale..and yet they say it is never late, is it ... and now you are a prince, my prince , i finally see, it is you. can i say i love you, i am afraid, still, and then you hold me tight, i feel secure again, and i lean back, my hair  waving back to the touch of air , exposed to glance of the sunshines radiance knowing you will catch me when i fall...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: